Be more aware of the color of your tongue!
Language is a unique part of the human body that is very important for each of us. Our communication and speaking, eating, oral hygiene are part of its key functions. But it is interesting to know that the human language can have a very special function, beyond its usual and conventional tasks. You can get enough information from other body organs by observing it. By looking at the patient’s tongue, an experienced doctor can find out information such as the influence of the surrounding environment, the patient’s diet and lifestyle, and systemic diseases and internal diseases that affect the body.
You can learn about the secrets of the language and learn about systemic diseases and internal diseases by observing the language.
Thin white plaques
– Such language usually indicates liver or digestive system problems. Based on the existing symptoms, an accurate diagnosis cannot usually be made for such patients (it can be considered as an acidic stomach with reduced pH or a stomach ulcer), but in this case, it is better to consult a specialist doctor.
The presence of a thick layer of white plaques
– If the tongue is covered with a thick layer of white coating, it can be a bad sign that some organs in the body cannot fully perform their physiological tasks in maintaining health. It may also indicate the presence of a viral infection.
This type of plaque indicates liver or gall bladder problems and can also be a sign of poor nutrition or poor digestion.
Geographical language (plates with variable and uncertain limits)
– It is a sure sign of diseases of the digestive system if the existing grooves are deep and look like cracks, this state shows an increase in blood sugar. Consultation with a specialist will help to make an accurate diagnosis.
A bright red tongue almost always indicates the presence of an infection in the body. Red spots on the tongue may indicate temperature, or inflammation in the blood. In children, it may be the result of an immune response to infection, and dark red color is a sign of kidney problems or poisoning.
Red tongue on the edges
– This red color on the edges of the tongue indicates excessive consumption of spicy and fatty foods, as well as alcohol consumption. However, according to Eastern medicine, this state can show a state of anger or as a result of long-term dissatisfaction.
– In most cases, this color is caused by vitamin B2 deficiency. It can also occur in women who have experienced a very heavy menstrual cycle, or people who have experienced chronic pain.
– If the tongue is not yellow in a long period of time, it can be a sign of liver or bile disease. If the front of the tongue is yellow, it is a sure sign of hepatitis.
– Dark or green color can appear in a strong intoxication of the body, including alcohol.
Prepared and edited by: Sanaz Tebali Khamene, expert in nutrition and diet therapy
Source: Dr. Salam
June 1, 2016 17:07
share (How can you send this article to others)