How can we treat dark skin and eliminate their dullness? What solutions and solutions will help us in this field? How to lighten the skin? What should green people consider in this field?
When we compare green people with white people, their skin has more melanin.
Some of these people may like to whiten parts of their skin and get tired of the green and change the color of their skin.
We have a variety of methods for these people that are very useful
In an interview with a dermatologist, read the Bioteb Medical and Health Website:
• Solutions for lightening dark skin:
Lemon juice is popular, natural and has been used as an agent for many years Bleach Used to help brighten and brighten the skin.
Although lemon juice only brightens your skin a little, the subtle results of lightening appear very quickly.
Almond paste mask
Mask Homemade almond paste not only acts as a brightener, but also cleanses and softens your skin.
To make this mask, soak 6 almonds from the night before and the next day, grind or grind them and add milk to make it into a paste.
Put the mask on your face and neck overnight.
The next morning, wash your skin cold.
Do this every day for a few weeks and then only twice a week.
Avoid darkening your skin by using sunscreen before going out.
If you are exposed to direct sunlight, renew it every 30 minutes.
Although it is good for vitamin D in the sun, it can damage your skin and cause uneven skin.
With whitening creams, you can fade and lighten the dark parts of your skin.
There are different types of them and their ingredients are also different.
These products help you to achieve your desired skin and eliminate blemishes and roughness of your skin.
• Tips and warnings:
Many medical procedures, such as skin lasers or lasers, are performed by a doctor.
When your skin is sensitive, never use lemon juice to whiten your skin, as it will make the skin worse and itchy.
Fruits and vegetables
Because some skin lightening creams and serums are expensive, it is recommended that you first consume a group of foods to lighten your skin. This not only brightens your skin, but also keeps other parts of your body healthy and protects you from various diseases. Dermatologists believe that although it is not yet clear what foods affect the lightening process of dark skin, a balanced diet will definitely help keep the skin fresh and radiant. It is also best to avoid overeating fatty and fried foods. Try these fruits too:
• Strawberry: Strawberries are a nutritious fruit that contains vitamin C, a golden medicine for your skin. Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen, which improves the firmness of the skin and makes your face look fresh and bright.
• Pineapple: With abundant vitamin C, it is useful for skin freshness. Pineapple has an enzyme that helps reduce blemishes caused by aging skin. To lighten your skin, you can apply pineapple directly on it.
• Lemon: This fruit also has ascorbic acid and many antioxidants that save the skin from darkening. Put some lemon in water and drink it.
• tomato: Tomatoes affect the radiance and freshness of your skin, by producing collagen in your skin to create a natural glow.
Garlic: Do not pay attention to the bad smell because it is a natural antibiotic and cleans the blood, so the skin becomes clear.
• Spinach: These green leaves also make your skin brighter with beta carotene.
Another method used to lighten the skin is to use topical creams. These days, if you visit any pharmacy, you will see a large number of foreign and Iranian lightening creams whose job is to clarify and lighten the skin. Of course, these creams use anti-dandruff compounds such as hydroquinones, compounds containing vitamins C and که, which are used to eliminate blemishes and skin radiance. If you go for skin lightening creams, you should wait at least four to six months to see the positive results. It is recommended to prepare these creams with the opinion of a dermatologist to have a product suitable for your skin type.
Scrub is a cream that contains pollen particles. You should apply it on the skin of the face and then massage. This collects dead cells from the skin and makes the skin clearer. This mechanical method is suitable for people whose skin conditions are suitable and do not require deep peeling. Scrubs, while cleansing and clearing the skin, are also used to treat blackheads and regulate the skin’s oil balance.
• If the use of skin lightening creams is not effective and of course the person does not have proper nutrition, in the next step, it is recommended to lighten his skin by a method called peeling or Peeling use. There are different types of peeling and depending on the required degree, it is done superficially, moderately or deeply. With the help of peeling method, dead cells are collected from the skin and the ground is prepared for the growth of new cells. In this way, fresh cells are placed on the skin. In addition, wrinkles, pregnancy spots, freckles, mild wounds and acne can be treated with the help of peeling method.
One of the best ways to exfoliate is to use fruit acids. These acids are prescribed by a specialist doctor and placed on the skin, then the skin is washed and whitened. With the help of superficial peeling, green and slightly dark skin is well lightened, but if the skin is darker, moderate or deep peeling is needed. In these conditions, there is a greater possibility of inflammation and burning. If you go for this method, you should take good care of your skin for a few days after peeling. The important thing is that if you do not use sunscreen after exfoliation and you are exposed to damage, your skin will not only not lighten, but also become darker. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to this point.
Lasers are also used to lighten the skin. There are different types of exfoliating lasers that a specialist doctor can determine what type of laser is needed depending on the skin type. With the help of a laser, a superficial layer of the skin is removed to provide the ground for the production of new cells. Of course after Laser, The skin becomes inflamed and there may be a burning or itching sensation, but with the help of ointments, the skin inflammation disappears. In general, the swelling of the skin is normal for two to four days, and after a few weeks, the skin color returns to its original state, and fresh and clear cells are placed on the skin. There is one important thing about lasers; Dermatologists believe that this method is not very useful for people whose skin is very dark and may have the opposite effect.
In the office of dermatologists and hair specialists, a device called microdermabrasion is used to lighten the skin. In this method, the doctor shaves a layer of the skin surface with the help of a device. The resulting subcutaneous layers to build collagen They are stimulated and young, clear cells are placed on the skin. Of course, using this method to treat the effects of pimples and superficial spots is also effective.
Skin lightening mask
The easiest and most accessible way to lighten the skin is to use homemade masks. Although these masks do not have a permanent effect, the good thing is that they do not have side effects and are cheap. If you are going to an important party in a few days and you want to Clear skin And be brilliant, try these masks.
• Egg white mask: In addition to whitening your skin, it is also effective in eliminating pimples. Beat one egg white well to make it look like foam. Then apply it on your skin and lie down safely for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash your skin with lukewarm water and finally pour a little cool water on your face. You will notice that your skin changes completely after a few days.
• Yogurt and starch mask: This is a simple homemade mask to lighten the skin. Mix a tablespoon of low-fat yogurt with a teaspoon of starch powder, then rub it gently on your skin. Rest for a quarter to 20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
• Honey mask: A tablespoon of jam Honey Mix with half a teaspoon of almond powder. It is better to pour this mixture into a container and put it on the heat of the kettle to make the honey more smooth. Then gently rub the mixture on the face and after it dries, wash with lukewarm water.
Skin lightening soaps
Among the health products, there are soaps that the sellers claim help to lighten the skin. By cleaning the pores, these products may open the skin and make the face fresher, but they do not have a significant effect and can not lighten the dark and opaque texture of the skin to a few degrees. In fact, these products are mostly advertising and you can not expect much from these products. The use of pills and capsules is also ineffective in lightening the skin. In fact, such drugs do not lighten the skin.
Skin lightening vitamins
Vitamins B, A and E help maintain healthy and clear skin. When B vitamins like Vitamin B12 There are few spots on the skin on the body, so it is better to have radiant skin with the help of some fruits and vegetables before going to chemical treatments.