Some people have Gilbert’s syndrome. Important symptoms for this complication include yellowing of the eyes and skin. Some simple treatment options will help you to get rid of this complication. For the health of the body of these people.
Gilbert’s syndrome is an inherited benign disorder, but many people with this syndrome complain of physical symptoms such as jaundice in the eyes and skin (due to an increase in unconjugated bilirubin in the blood), so it can be alleviated by following a few tips. In its occurrence:
- Avoid hunger and thirst and excessive fatigue (such as heavy and prolonged exercise)
- Prevent stress, anxiety and depression
- Avoid smoking
- Alcohol and drugs
- Having a full night’s sleep
- Consumption of “folic acid” is also effective in treating Gilbert’s disease. Folic acid has also been shown to improve some patients. Folic acid deficiency is one of the causes of this benign inherited disorder and has nothing to do with reduced life expectancy, and people with the same condition can have a normal life (marriage, childbirth) and there is nothing to worry about.
- Avoiding hunger, consuming more fluids and sugars, and reducing stress are effective in preventing the disease.
- A diet high in protein and low in fat, fluid intake and a variety of vitamins
It is not a dangerous and problematic disease and is usually diagnosed accidentally and is naturally effective in healing people with the disease.
انواع Among the types of foods effective in the treatment of Gilbert’s syndrome can be mentioned the following:
- Brewed dandelion flowers
- King Angbin
- fish oil
Collector: Sanaz Motalebi Khameneh, nutritionist and dietitian
Source: Dr. Salam
Related link: Gilbert and its external signs