Flaxseed is one of the most useful plant seeds that you can use to achieve slimming and weight loss. In this article, we want to examine the characteristics and nutritional value of this seed. Nutritionists recommend the use of this plant seed for patients with Ovarian laziness and people with prostate disease are prohibited.
Your seeds are slightly larger than sesame seeds, amber in color, and have an insane flavor, and are a good source of dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and lignans. Flaxseed Flaxseed contains about 20% protein, 30% carbohydrates and more than 40% fat. This fruit is rich in B vitamins and minerals.
- There are three nutrients in flaxseed:
1. Fibers (brown coating of seeds): Which contains lignans that fight breast and prostate cancer. They help the smoky bowel move and improve the condition of the colon and prostate gland, but apart from flaxseed, we must emphasize that flaxseed oil does not contain any fiber. And has very few lignans.
2 mucin: Mucosal polysaccharides isolated from seeds in the first 10 hours of germination soften the mucus from the body and improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory system and secretory systems.
3. Unsaturated acids: 73% of the brown seeds are obtained from the flax tree. The organism has no chance to synthesize them.
- Omega-3 – alpha-linolenic acid (more than 50% of all fats)
- Omega-6 linoleic acid
- Saturated oleic acid
- Steric and palmitic saturation
- Drink to lose weight with flaxseed
200 g. Flaxseed and boiled water are needed. Pour 1 tablespoon of seeds with 2 glasses of boiled water in a flask and leave the flask overnight. Drink 3 glasses of this drink in the morning because this liquid increases metabolism. Reduces the body and the process of eating fats. During the day, drink 2 glasses of this drink before meals, then it is not necessary to keep this diet, just eat in a healthy way.
In the beginning it is recommended to drink flaxseed for a week and in a month you can lose 5 cm of belly and 11 pounds of weight.
You can find flaxseed in stores, but it is forbidden for people with cholecystitis, stomach ulcers and gallstones. People with polycystic ovary disease, endometriosis and fibroids should not use flaxseed. Also, men at risk for cancer. The prostate should also avoid flaxseed.
Read more: How to eat flaxseed