Here is a great pesto I made yesterday that can be served with your favourite pasta, spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. You’ll see in the picture, I used a spaghetti squash and I topped it with some of my Ra Energy seed mix to increase the nutritional value of each bite.
Walnut Ginger Pesto Recipe
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of garlic or plain Ra Energy
- 1 cup sweet basil, chopped
- Juice 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated or powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric, grated or powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
1. In a food processor combined all your ingredients until blended smooth, approximately 1 minute.
2. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.
The post Homemade Walnut Ginger Pesto (Raw & Vegan!) appeared first on Live Love Fruit.