How to Make Essiac Tea: The 4-Ingredient Cancer-Fighting Tea
Every year, approximately 14 million people are diagnosed with cancer. This is often a combination of poor diet, stress, and lifestyle choices.
Fortunately, natural cancer cures are taking the nation by storm, with many people looking for alternative treatments.
Rene Caisse, a Canadian nurse, treated her patients with an inexpensive, natural cancer-fighting tea for fifty years (free of charge, too!). She had the support of many renowned scientists, respected doctors, and cancer survivors until she died in 1978.
The biggest respect should be given to the Ojibwe people of Canada (Turtle Island), who shared this secret recipe with her. After meeting with an Ojibwe medicine man, Rene discovered that she could cure her patients cancer with an herbal tea he prescribed. After taking his advice, the cancer patient was surprisingly still alive, thirty years later.
To this day, thousands of people swear by the results they get from this Essiac cancer-fighting tea recipe. It is a strong anti-cancer agent, possesses strong anti-inflammatory compounds, and strengthens the immune system. It also helps detoxify the body by acting as a natural liver cleanse and lymphatic-mover, and improves digestive function.
What exactly is in Essiac tea? See below:
– Traditional folk remedy for cancer and disease
– High in vitamins A & B complex, C, D, E & K
– Rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, silicon, sulphur, manganese, copper, iodine, and zinc
– Strong antioxidant properties
– Traditional cure for illness and disease
– Purifies blood and promotes circulation
– Helps eliminate toxins through the skin and urine
– High in vitamins A & B complex, C & E
– Rich in iron, magnesium, chromium, potassium, cobalt, phosphorous, silicon and zinc
– Rich in antioxidants
Slippery Elm Bark
– Traditional folk remedy for soothing cuts, burns, ulcers, and sore throats
– Aid digestion and toxin removal
– High in vitamin A & B complex, C & K, as well as calcium and selenium
– Powerful antioxidant
– Traditional Chinese medicine
– Helps eliminate toxins in the digestive tract
– High in Vitamins A & B complex, C, and rich in calcium, iron, copper, iodine, potassium, sulphur, and zinc
– Known for its effectiveness against chronic liver problems
Be sure to use organic ingredients when making this tea – otherwise you’ll be drinking a concoction of pesticides and herbicides and doing the body more harm than good.
The recipe below gives you ingredient amounts to make a large stock of cancer-fighting tea so that you can continue to use it every day. For general health, drink 1/2 ounce of tea in 2 ounces of water once daily (on an empty stomach at bedtime is ideal). To fight disease like cancer, slowly increase to 1 ounce of tea in 2 ounces of water once daily.
4-Ingredient Cancer-Fighting Tea
– 1.5 cups burdock root
– 1 cup sheep sorrel root
– 1/4 cup slippery elm powder
– 2 tbsp. Turkish rhubarb root
1. Mix all herbs and store in a seal-tight jar.
2. For a quart of tea, add 2 tbsp. of herbal blend. For a gallon of tea, add 1/2 cup of herbal bend.
3. Bring water to a boil in glass kettle or cast iron pot and add herbs to boil for 15 minutes. Cover with a tight lid and steep for 12 hours after the 15 minutes has elapsed.
4. The following day, reheat the water but do not boil. Allow to settle and then strain out the herbs.
5. Refrigerate until finished consumption. It is recommend drinking 1–12 fluid ounces (30–360 ml) daily for best results.