Online calculator for calculating proportional figures for the wrist circumference formula McCallum. With this online calculator proportionality figures may amateur bodybuilding to achieve seriously, but it is achievable results.
Ideal Body Proportions Formula For the Natural Athlete
This formula was created by expert methodist John McCallum. It’s based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girth is a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of the chest.
- 53% of the chest is equal to hip girth.
- The neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps are equal to 36% of chest girth.
- The lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.