Leaving the sole of the foot causes many damages and harms to the health of our skin. It can cause cuts and wounds and the entry of germs and contaminants through the pores into the flesh of the foot. Let’s mention the common medical suggestions and recommendations in this field.
Crabs are especially annoying in winter, when the skin itself becomes dehydrated and dry.
Causes of cracks in the soles of the feet include prolonged standing, being overweight, wearing inappropriate shoes, not wearing socks or rugs at home, and eczema.
To treat these cracks, we introduce some home scrubs to you dear ones so that by using them regularly, you will soon have smooth and beautiful legs: 1. Brown sugar scrub
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A hot tub
1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl to get a fairly thick mask.
2. Then place your feet in a basin of warm water for 15 minutes to soften the cracks and skin on your feet. Then remove the mask and apply it to the soles of your feet in a circular motion with your toes as your feet are in the water. Wash your feet after the mask is finished.
3. Do this every other day to see the extraordinary result.2. Milk mask
- 1 cup milk
- 5 cups hot water
- 4 tablespoons coarse salt or sugar
- 1/2 cup baby oil or coconut oil
1. Pour hot milk and water in the pelvis and put your feet in it for 5 to 10 minutes. Then mix the oil and salt or sugar to make a thick mask.
2. Massage the mask well on your feet to remove any excess skin. Then gently use the foot stone.
3. Then wash your feet and be sure to use a moisturizing cream.
3. Banana mask
- 1 ripe banana
- Hot water as needed
1. Mash the bananas completely with the back of a fork. Then tap it on the soles of your feet and do not move until the mask stays on your feet for at least 15 minutes.
2. Then wash your feet with warm water.
3. Use this mask every night to surprise the softness of your feet!
Our beautiful website