We all like foods that have low nutritional value such as hamburgers, spaghetti, tacos, chocolate, chips, potatoes, etc. By eating these foods, we know we are gaining weight day by day, but we still consume them.
Here are 10 foods that are high in nutritional value and rich in nutrients.
Cabbage: At this point in time, it is not surprising that cabbage is on the list of healthiest foods, because health and nutrition experts have found in research that cabbage is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and natural fiber, apart from being low in calories. If you do not like the bitter taste of kale, you can add it to the stew or taste it with a variety of sauces.
2. Seaweed: For many years in many parts of the world, seaweed was one of the healthiest foods in the diet of the people. Calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese are abundant in seaweed. It is also a food rich in antioxidants, which is very useful for reducing inflammation and curing some diseases.
3. Oysters: If you are looking for a food rich in minerals, proteins, vitamins and nutrients, oysters are the best option for you because in addition to the above, it is a pure source of vitamin B12, which increases your energy level and also has zinc. Copper and vitamin D.
4. Garlic: Garlic is literally healthy and nutritious and contains a lot of vitamins B1, C, B6, in addition to being a rich source of calcium, potassium, copper, manganese and selenium.
5. Salmon: If you are looking to lose weight, salmon can be one of the best options for you. In addition to being low in calories, this fish is rich in protein, magnesium, potassium, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Blueberries: This fruit is rich in antioxidants and significantly reduces inflammation in the body. Blueberries contain a substance called phytochemicals that greatly helps improve brain function.
7. Egg white: There is no problem in eating an egg, as long as you eat it in moderation. Yolk is full of fat and cholesterol. These nutrients give you full energy, but egg whites are high in protein and low in fat, which means that separating this part from the yolk and eating it is very beneficial for those who are looking to lose weight. .
8. Carrots: Carrots are rich in vitamins and minerals. Also, the beta-carotene in carrots insures you against heart disease. In addition, carrots are a rich source of dietary fiber, antioxidants and minerals.
9. Your Seed: Flaxseed is delicious on its own, but by adding it to meals such as sauces, stews or cereals, you can multiply its benefits. Fiber and omega-3s, which are very good for improving brain and heart function, are found in rich flaxseed and also help you consume less salt, sugar and fat.
10. Yogurt: If you are looking for a light and simple meal and you want to improve the functioning of your digestive system, yogurt is the best option for you. Due to its probiotic properties, yogurt treats stomach pain, constipation and diarrhea well.