New aesthetic knowledge of the method of volumizing worn and degenerated tissues of the face in a three-dimensional way, which is one of the most modern and artistic methods of plastic surgery, to the extent that this method has become one of the pillars of facial beautification. Volumizing is done using various techniques such as using prostheses, gels and fillers (fillers), but among all these, the best and most natural way of 3D beautification is to volume the face through fat injection, because in this method, fat cells are taken from the individual’s tissue. As a result, there is no possibility of repulsion or displacement. On the other hand, it allows the lost tissues to be repaired in a completely natural way. In addition, if done correctly, injected adipose tissue, in addition to adipocytes, will be rich in platelet growth factors and stem cells, which will not only fill the degenerated tissues, but also cause freshness, freshness and freshness of the skin at the injection site. This effect is due to the presence of growth factors in the injected tissue and the differentiation of existing stem cells into collagen-producing cells and tissue blood vessels.
Exactly what is the best solution to treat fat problems?
- Roughness of the skin of the fingers and thinning of the surface of the back of the hand
- Correction of hollowness and dimples in the upper part of the eye
- Correction of hollowness and dimples under the eyes
- Fill in the cheeks, face and correct the laugh line
- Fill around the chin, fill the lower jaw line
- Helps to correct the upper nostrils
- Frowning lines and forehead lines
- Help correct any volumetric abnormalities in the face or limbs caused by trauma, accident or congenital problems
- Enlarge and highlight the hips
- Fat injection to highlight the bikini area
From what areas of the body is fat removed?
Liposuction is performed using fat taken from the patient himself in the abdomen, lower torso and thighs and upper torso using very fine cannulas. This method can be done The face is outpatient, but it is better to be done in an equipped clinic. Doing it in the office may pose risks to the patient, but this method does not require overnight hospitalization.
When is the right time to inject fat?
It is safe to say that fat injections are much more durable if done correctly. Liposuction is a procedure that can be performed alone or in combination with surgeries such as eyelid surgery, facelifts and prostheses, and with all breast and abdominal surgeries. . The best time for a candidate is procedures such as tummy tuck or liposuction of the sides, thighs and abdomen.
Source – Dr. Alo