The most harmless nutritional fats
Olive oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil, walnut oil, sesame oil, flax seed oil, fish oil, peanut oil are the best and most harmless edible oils.
Researchers consider the consumption of some oils to be beneficial for health.
When the name of fat is mentioned, people remember obesity and overweight and refuse to consume oil, while the consumption of some oils is beneficial for health.
New studies by American researchers have shown that the use of certain oils in the diet has beneficial effects on health. These oils are useful for the health of the heart, eyes, brain development and even affect people’s mood.
Some of these oils are as follows:
– Omega-3 fatty acids, which are effective in the development of the brain, eyes, heart health and reducing dementia and depression.
– Pine kernel oil; This oil, which contains Pinolenic acid, is obtained from a special Korean pine tree and is effective in reducing appetite and feeling full.
– Flaxseed oil, which is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, as well as omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, which can help with heart health and is effective in reducing inflammation.
– Hemp oil; This oil contains a balanced ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids and also contains vitamin E.
– Fish oil that is effective in the health of the heart, blood vessels and nerves.
– Canola oil is also useful in reducing blood sugar in diabetic patients.
– Coconut oil, which is effective for the health of the skin, mouth and teeth.
– soy oil; This vegetable oil has a small amount of saturated fatty acids and is free of cholesterol. However, it has all the essential fats. Therefore, it reduces the possibility of heart risks and increases the flexibility of blood vessels. Because soybean oil does not contain cholesterol, it is recommended for all people, especially obese, elderly and high blood pressure people. This oil has a lot of omega-3 fatty acids and is a good source of vitamin E.
This study was published in the journal Food Technology.