The treatment we are going to introduce is very simple and at the same time cheap and will surely be suitable for all people with sinusitis. In the first we refer to the method
Therapeutic treatments, including incense and rinsing the nose and throat, and then dietary and herbal recipes that will have a great impact in terms of effectiveness, we will refer to this method is my own and has been considered for several years.
Symptoms of sinusitis
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Closure of one or both noses reduces olfactory
- Pain in the forehead or between the eyes
- Pain in the upper teeth
- Feeling of pressure, pain and heaviness in the face and nasal congestion
- Feeling of sputum and pus in the throat and nose
- Cough with sputum for a long time
- Bad Breath
- Persistent fever and loss of appetite
- Cold does not improve after 7 to 10 days and colds worsen in a short time
What causes sinusitis?
- Bathing, washing the head and being exposed to cold air as well as breathing cold air
- Colds and not taking care of it
- Motorbike and cycling in winter without the use of hats and warmers
- Continuous use of very cold drinks in the summer heat and rest near the cooler
- Improper nutrition and use of substances that cause blood clots and prepare the body for any kind of infection and virus are the main causes of sinusitis.
Ways to treat sinusitis
1- Eat both sides of the face
First, you need to incense both sides of the face other than the forehead by tying the forehead with a scarf. Brew some chamomile like tea, add some peppermint essence to the brewed chamomile when you are ready to smoke, and incense both sides of your face and breathe in the chamomile steam and peppermint essence.
2- Irritating to the nose and causing excessive sneezing and runny nose
This is especially important because our goal is to get rid of infections. After the incense is gone, stimulate some nasal sprays or any spices available at home, such as pepper, to sneeze a lot to cause a runny nose.
3- Nasal wash
After irritating the nose and sneezing and runny nose, it is time to rinse the nose, which is also of special importance. Add 1 tablespoon of cold boiled water to a tablespoon of salt and rinse the salt water with the nasal wash that you have to get from the pharmacy, that is, take one of the nostrils by hand and lift the solution that you have prepared. Climbing enters the throat with infection and vomits with the nausea it causes
Follow these steps at rest
4- Dietary treatment
Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
Remember to never drink water between and immediately after a meal
Reducing salt intake in the meal as much as possible Using salt-free foods can speed recovery because too much salt causes water to accumulate in the tissues and excrete calcium.
Minimize the consumption of red meat
Enjoy more steamed foods with vegetables and legumes
Grill some ostrich or turkey meat and even eat it for breakfast
5- Herbal and traditional treatment
Brew 5 grams of white marshmallow and 10 grams of lavender like tea and sweeten with honey after warming and drink twice a day.