Types of yogurts and the benefits of each
What do you know about the properties and characteristics of yogurt and do you know about its benefits for your body? How are probiotic yogurts and how are they different from other yogurts?
Yogurt is one of the old foods in Iranian culture and it is mentioned in the ancient writings of Iran and India.
Yogurt is now one of the foods that is consumed in many parts of the world, but what are its benefits?
1. Strengthens the body’s immune system.
2. Its amino acid helps to lose weight.
3. Prevents vaginal infections.
4. Its lactic acid helps in maximum absorption of calcium.
5. It is rich in potassium, calcium, protein and vitamin B.
6. Prevents swelling and stomach ulcers.
7. Leave the yogurt on the washed face for 15 to 20 minutes to have better skin.
8. It is helpful in preventing osteoporosis.
9. Prevents heart diseases.
10. Not all bacteria are bad and probiotic yogurts contain beneficial bacteria for the body.
23 Mehr 1394 15:02
share (How can you send this article to others)