Vaginal dryness and its treatment solutions
Vaginal dryness is a common disorder among women of reproductive age, which worsens with the onset of menopause. Vaginal dryness
Vaginal dryness is caused by a decrease in the level of hormones in women who are in menopause, newly married, or have generally irritable vaginas. Vaginal dryness in women is caused by inflammation of the inner walls of the vagina and is The reason is the decrease in estrogen secretion in the body.
This complication is more common in Menopause It is common and causes burning and inflammation in the vaginal area, painful intercourse, and sometimes bleeding after intercourse. The most common complaints of patients are pain, burning and itching in the vaginal area, especially during the procedure sex The main reason for vaginal dryness is the decrease in estrogen secretion, which factors such as menopause, childbirth, breastfeeding, various types of chemotherapy and radiation therapy, surgical removal of ovaries, smoking, and immune system disorders are effective in reducing the level of estrogen in the body.
Measures to cure vaginal dryness in traditional medicine
– Use less dry foods such as rice and fried foods.
– Consume more watery foods such as soup and broth.
– Eat a spoonful of khakshir in a glass of boiling water and a little honey in the morning on an empty stomach.
– Put a handful of marshmallows in boiling water and after it becomes warm, sit in it for a quarter of an hour every day.
– Do not consume soda-forming foods (foods that cause soda sputum in people).
Sodaza foods include:
All cold and dry foods + the following foods, although they are not cold and dry in nature, but eating them is intoxicating and should be avoided, which include: Eggplant, tea, potatoes, broccoli and all kinds of cabbage, pepper Dolmeh, all kinds of pickles and beef, canned goods, soft drinks and most factory food products, especially industrial fruit juices, meat products such as sausages, sausages and hamburgers, and snacks such as chips and puffs.