Ways to improve sexual function in men
If you are looking to maintain and improve your sexual function in bed all night long, do not worry because you are not alone. Many men are looking for ways to increase their sexual function. This can include improving existing problems or looking for new ways to keep your sexual partner happy. There are many male sexual enhancement pills on the market, but there are simple ways to last longer and longer that do not require going to the pharmacy. In this article from the section Sex Dr. Salam, we are investigating this issue.
Improving sexual function in men
Remember that your penis works based on your blood pressure, make sure your circulatory system is working at its best. Basically, what is good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
Improve sexual function by being more active
One of the best ways to improve your health is through cardiovascular exercise. Having sex may increase your heart rate, but regular exercise can help your sexual function by maintaining your heart. 30 minutes of sweating during the day, such as running and swimming, can do wonders in increasing your libido.
Eat these fruits and vegetables
Some foods can also help increase your blood flow, such as:
- Onions and garlic: These foods may not be good for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
- the banana: This potassium-rich fruit can lower your blood pressure, which can increase important sexual parts and enhance sexual function.
- Chili and pepper: All natural spicy foods help your blood flow by lowering your blood pressure and inflammation.
Eat meat and other foods to improve sexual function
Here are some other foods that can help you improve your blood flow:
- Omega 3 fatty acids: This type of fat increases your blood flow. Sources of omega-3s include salmon, tuna, avocados and olive oil.
- Vitamin B1: This vitamin helps the signals in your nervous system, including the signals that go from the brain to your penis, to move faster. This vitamin is found in pork, peanuts and whole grains.
- egg: High levels of other B vitamins in eggs help balance hormone levels. This can reduce the stress that often causes erectile dysfunction.
Stress can affect all aspects of your health, including your sexual desire. Stress increases your heart rate and blood pressure. Both of these harm your sexual desire and sexual function. Psychological stress can also affect the achievement of an erection or orgasm.
Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health. Also, talking to your partner about your stress can calm you down and at the same time strengthen your relationship. Stress can also lead to bad habits such as smoking or alcohol consumption that impair your sexual function.
Get rid of bad habits
Habits such as smoking and alcohol consumption can affect sexual function. While studies show that drinking red wine can slightly improve blood circulation, excessive alcohol consumption can have adverse effects.
Alcohol narrows blood vessels and is associated with impotence. Reducing or quitting smoking is one of the first steps in improving sexual function. You can replace your bad habits with healthy methods such as exercising and eating healthy foods and help your sexual health.
Sunbathe to improve sexual function
Sunlight stops the body from producing melatonin. This hormone helps us sleep but also reduces our sexual desire. In fact, less melatonin means more sexual desire. You can go outside and let the sunlight reach your body to awaken your libido. Especially in the winter months of the year when the body produces more melatonin.
Pay attention to your sexual partner
Sex is not a one-way street. Paying close attention to your partner’s desires not only gives him or her sexual pleasure, but can also help you relax. Talking about these issues can help alleviate any worries. While you are focused on your sexual partner, you can create a pleasurable experience for yourself and him.