Some people believe that to strengthen hair and reduce hair loss, hair should be taken care of every day, but contrary to popular belief, daily hair care does not require much time and only a few simple methods can have healthy and beautiful hair.
Hair, like skin, is vulnerable to exposure to the environment, sun and pollution, and poor nutrition and internal diseases also affect its characteristics. That’s why to have healthy and beautiful hair
Unlike skin, hair does not need daily care, so we do not need to spend a lot of time a day caring for hair. There are only a few things we can do to keep our hair safe:
1) Know your hair type! To do this, do not use any products for a few days and let the hair return to its natural state. This way you will know which type of hair (oily, dry, normal, etc.) your hair is closer to. Once your hair type is determined, you can take care of your hair based on it.
Note that the reaction of your skin and hair to a care product may be different from the reaction of your skin and hair friend or even your family members. So don’t just judge their dissatisfaction or dissatisfaction by your choice.
2) Wash your hair whenever necessary! You do not need to set a specific schedule, usually for a variety of hair washing a day in between is enough. But whenever you feel your hair is not clean, wash it, not out of habit.
3) Avoid washing your hair with hot water! Hot water removes natural hair protective oils, which are actually natural hair conditioners. Washing your hair with lukewarm water prevents this and also prevents hair from becoming dull.
4) Do not blow dry your wet hair! This damages the hair cuticle and eventually dries and damages the hair. You can let the hair dry naturally. But if you want to use a hair dryer, set it to a lower temperature and use heat protection sprays.
5) Trim your hair regularly! The hair shaft is prone to frizz and if left untreated for a long time, it will look unhealthy and damaged. Try to cut your hair every six weeks and finally once every three months and prevent dry hair with serums and strengthening masks.
6) Take care of your hair in the sun! As the sun damages the skin, it also damages the hair. Cover your hair or use care sprays to prevent this damage.
7) Take care of your body health! Improper nutrition, smoking, stress and vitamin deficiency have a direct effect on the quality of your hair!
8) If you are interested in coloring or bleaching your hair, try to use standard and less harmful materials.
Source / Healing Online