Ways to prevent and treat vaginal rash
Vaginal rash is a very painful skin condition that can be accompanied by itching and vaginal infection. This complication is transmitted to others through sexual intercourse. In this section, you will get acquainted with home remedies to eliminate this complication.
Vaginal pimples are almost thick and can grow outside the vagina, in the abdomen, or at the edges of the penis. As the infection grows in the follicle, it causes the vaginal pimple to grow.
The most sensitive part of a woman’s body is the vagina, so if you suffer from vaginal pimples, you should look for ways to treat vaginal pimples. Vaginal pimples not only cause pain and discomfort, but may also cause embarrassment to your partner.
Acne is a localized infection that develops in the deeper layers of the skin. The color of the pimples is red and after a while they may change color due to inflammation. Pimples cause pain and discomfort, and if left untreated, the infection may spread to other areas.
Pimples can occur wherever there is rubbing or friction, such as between the legs and arms. Acne can be caused by an infection of the hair follicles. Pimples on the vagina can cause problems and discomfort for the person.
The pimple may be small and red at first and turn into a swollen and painful spot with a white or yellow tip within a few days. If you are not sure about vaginal rash, it is best to consult your doctor. In some cases, the presence of liquid in the boil is a cause for concern. Most of them go away in a week or two and only a few may need serious treatment.
Treatments can reduce pain and prevent infection. In severe cases, your doctor may cut and remove the pimple. In this way, the severity of the infection is reduced.
When bacteria are immersed in blocked glands, they become infected and cause pimples.
Existence of a lot of hair in the penis area
– Toxins – Unhealthy foods, pollution and stress cause toxins in our body. These toxins accumulate in our body and cause pimples in various parts of the body, including the vagina.
– Bruising or cut: Bruises and cuts or rashes in the groin area can be infected by bacteria in the skin and cause pimples.
Ways of transmitting vaginal rash
Washing your hands is very important to maintain hygiene and prevent the spread of disease, because infected hands contain a lot of bacteria, and if you do not wash your hands and come in contact with other places, you will spread the infection. But by washing your hands, especially after leaving public places, you reduce the risk of harmful bacteria.
You can not eliminate the threat of bacteria in general, but with proper care, you can reduce the amount of bacteria to some extent. Your immune system can easily control these threats on a daily basis.
As the bacterium spreads throughout the body, the risk of spreading it to others increases. If there is pimples in the vaginal area, it is recommended that you take a shower once a day.
This prevents the spread and transmission of pimples and helps kill bacteria that come in contact with the skin surface during the day. Almost all vaginal pimples are caused by bacteria.
Some people can carry dangerous and harmful bacteria. Bacteria can be transmitted through physical contact or indirect contact such as contact with towels, clothes, paper, sheets.
Hygiene is the best way to protect yourself from these invisible errors in the spread of the disease. Keep in mind that good habits can keep you healthy.
Home Remedies For Vaginal Acne
In case of vaginal rash, it is better to follow the correct treatment methods. Because if vaginal pimples are not treated, they can spread and cause infection.
The patient may take medications such as antibiotics to relieve the rash and improve his condition. The patient can also use home remedies to get rid of vaginal pimples.
However, in the case of small, superficial pimples, this problem may go away in a few days or weeks. But if it does not improve, you can control it through home methods, these methods are as follows:
Be sure to wash your hands before touching the boil or its surroundings. Use an antibacterial soap and warm water. Otherwise, the risk of bacteria growing in the atmosphere increases. This can make the infection worse. Likewise, wash your hands again after you have finished your treatment.
– In one of the home methods for treating vaginal pimples, you can moisten a cloth with warm water and after squeezing it, put the cloth on the boil and hold it for 7 to 10 minutes. Do this process three to four times a day until it boils. The heat increases blood circulation, so white blood cells can treat the remaining infection.
– One of the most common causes of pimples is wearing tight clothes, which causes friction and rubbing in delicate areas of the skin. Therefore, it is better to wear loose and loose clothing until the pimples disappear. Tight underwear can aggravate the disease. Wash your underwear thoroughly each time you change it.
Vaginal itching and tight clothing
– The use of antibiotic ointment with a combination of bacitracin, nomocin and polymyxin, is effective in protecting against infection. Consult a gynecologist if home treatment does not work within two weeks of removing the vaginal rash.
– Eat lots of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and drink plenty of water to prevent toxins in your body, consume yogurt, to maintain the pH level, avoid fatty foods, avoid perfumed soaps to wash the penis And shaving the penis with sterilized blades are all effective in improving and preventing vaginal infection.
Herbal treatment of vaginal boils
Herbal remedies for genital warts include:
Honey and turmeric root: Honey and turmeric are both antibacterial and antiseptic. Divide both of them in equal amounts, boil a little and boil half a teaspoon in the place of boiling. The next morning, the boil will begin to drain. Thoroughly clean the area after the boil is completely drained. This treatment is very effective.
Honey and turmeric
Milk, vinegar and turmeric: Mix these ingredients together and bring to a boil. Dip one foot into warm paraffin 3 times, pausing between layers to allow them to dry. Do this twice a day for ten minutes. This is very effective in treating vaginal pimples.
Castor oilBoil a few drops of castor oil on the surface. Do this several times a day to drain the boil.
Garlic: Garlic is very effective in treating any type of boil such as vagina. Mash a clove of garlic and apply it to the affected area. You can also eat garlic orally. The antibacterial and antibiotic properties of garlic quickly cure vaginal ulcers.
Cucumber: Put a slice of cucumber on the boil. Cucumber, with cooling effect, relieves burning, pain and other symptoms of boils.
an onion: Cut a few pieces of onion. Dip a cotton ball in onion juice and apply to the affected area.
ginger powder: Mix the ginger powder in equal amounts with the turmeric powder and add water to the resulting paste on the affected area. Repeat this daily to relieve vaginal pimples.
You may have used any of the home and herbal remedies listed to treat acne but have not had successful treatment, so it is best to see a doctor right away. Tell your doctor if you have a vaginal rash with a fever because you suspect an immune system defect.