Weak, brittle nails can be boring! There are thousands of products that make nails stronger, harder, and even faster. However, you can make your nails stronger in a few simple steps. Do you keep your hands in water a lot, like swimming or washing dishes? Daily activities are very effective in the brittleness of nails.
Most people struggle with brittle or even cracked nails at some point in their lives! This is an annoying disease that usually occurs due to excessive dryness of the bed and skin around the nail. When this happens, your nail will lose its health and strength and it will be difficult to grow.
Nail strengthening oil
There are many products on store shelves that promise to strengthen nails and restore moisture to them, while there are other natural remedies for strong, healthy nails!
Using oil is a very good way to strengthen, stay healthy and grow nails. Continue reading this guide to learn how you can use oil to help your nails stay healthy.
How to use oil to strengthen your nails?
1. Pour half a cup of your oil into a microwave-safe bowl and put it in the microwave. Turn it on for one and a half minutes, then remove the bowl.
2. Allow the oil to cool slightly.
3. Soak your nails in oil for 15 to 30 minutes.
4. By doing this, you will help your nails to be well moisturized through fast absorption.
5. Remove your hands from the oil and use your fingers to massage the oil well on the nail and the skin around it, with small circular movements.
6. Wash the excess oil from your hands.
7. Repeat this process weekly.
8. For daily moisturizing, put a drop of oil on each nail, and massage it into the nail and surrounding skin until absorbed.
9. Before you go to bed, soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and oil in a ratio of one to three. Wait five minutes, then put on gloves and let the oil sit on your nails overnight. Wash your hands in the morning if necessary.
Oils you can use:
9 December 1392 14:36
share (How can you send this article to others)